Who Can't Download From This Site?

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member

Please respond to this post if you are having trouble downloading from this site.

Post what version of windows you are using, browser, browser version, if you have a software firewall, and what anti virus program you are using.

I am trying to figure out why some people can download and some people cannot download.

I emplore you to respond.

I seem to be fine. I'm running Windows XP Pro SP1/Mozilla 0.9.1/No software firewall/runing PC-cillin 2002

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Aug 17, 2004 @ 09:52 PM

Please respond to this post if you are having trouble downloading from this site.

Post what version of Windows you are using, browser, browser version, if you have a software firewall, and what anti virus program you are using.

I am trying to figure out why some people can download and some people cannot download.

I emplore you to respond.

And if we're a Mac user? ;)

Heh... Yeah for some reason I'm unable to download as well.

Anyway...

Mac OS X Jaguar (10.2.8)

Safari 1.0.2

Win2K, IE and FF, Sygate Personal Firewall Pro, Kaspersky Personal,some links work others dont.

I'm using Win98, Zone Alarm and have tried both IE6 and Mozilla FF 0.9.1, neither download anything. They did work when the section first had the new download system but have since mysteriously stopped working.

No probs so far!

Win XP Pro, SP1, IE 6.0.2800, E-tech router/firewall, Norton 2004

about 90% of the movies are not working for me, i'm running:

WinXP Pro (up-to-date)

Sygate Personal Firewall

Norton Antivirus Corporate Edition

MIE and FF 0.9.3

HP Compaq nx9105

Back